Location Intelligence Forum 2018
Are you getting the most out of Location Intelligence or GIS?
Thurs 15th Mar | 1:00- 5:00 pm | RACV Hotel 154 Collins Street, Hobart
Why you should attend
Within the Location Intelligence and GIS worlds there is a shift in how information is managed and delivered. We can be deluged with data from government sources, third party data providers, drones to smartphones. New users are appearing from boardrooms, management and the public – who demand their information to be brief, real time and easily consumable.
This forum looks at these challenges and how organisations are addressing them.
These sessions are not only for those who use Pitney Bowes Software or MapInfo, but anyone who needs to address these challenges.
- Insight GIS will discuss their initiatives in public web mapping and recent projects that they have undertaken with Local Government
- Pitney Bowes Software will outline their directions and showcase their latest technology including Spectrum Spatial, the new MapInfo Pro Version 17 and the award-winning MapInfo Pro Advanced.
- Central Coast Council and Sustainable Timbers Tasmania will tell their stories of how they are meeting their organisations needs for location intelligence.
- Begin to engage with LI360 Community – the fastest growing GIS/LI Community. LI360 Community provides a place where both novice and experienced GIS/LI professionals can meet and help each other improve their skills and organisational impact.
- “Where is the future” – will be a panel discussion with local leaders from our GIS and Location Intelligence community who will discuss where they see the directions of GIS and Location Intelligence
We will finish with well-earned drinks and nibbles and a chance to catch up and network with fellow attendees.
For every attendee Insight GIS and Pitney Bowes will be donating $6.50 to Cystic Fibrosis Tasmania
Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is one of the most common life-shortening genetic conditions affecting Australians. It primarily affects the lungs and the digestive systems. People with CF undergo a grueling daily treatment regime to stay healthy.
65 Roses is Cystic Fibrosis’ national fundraising initiative. It raises awareness and essential funds to extend and improve the quality of life for people with cystic fibrosis.