RouteFinder is an application for MapInfo users who want to solve routing-related problems, but without doing any programming. You can use Routefinder to calculate and display the shortest or fastest routes between points when doing route optimisation and territory planning analysis.
What can you do with Routefinder?
- Calculate the fastest route from one point to another, with any number of via points.
- Use dynamic segmentation in your routing.
- Create isochrones from one or more points at a time (for analysis of location of facilities).
- Create distance tables.
- Calculate the best sequence in which to visit a number of customers.
- Get route descriptions.
- See the effect of temporarily closed or slowed down roads.
- Identify topological problems in road networks.
RouteFinder is produced by RouteWare, a company specialising in shortest path algorithms and routing applications.